Thursday, May 17, 2012

Criminal Minds

Warning: Don't read this post if you haven't seen the season finale of Criminal Minds. It contains major spoilers.

Okay I'm freaking out right now. I just watched the Criminal Minds episode and I can't stop freaking out. First off, who couldn't love the beginning with Hotch and Jack. Garcia and Reid were my favourite part., at the beginning at least. I love the two main criminals. I know I shouldn't say that but they were good criminals.

I almost threw a book at the T.V. when they shot Will, then again when he almost blew up the first time, and finally when he had a bomb strapped to him. While Prentiss and Will were trying not to blow up Morgan was chasing the male unsub, but I have a great question, where did Hotch go? 

Well apparently he was following Morgan. Now the question is what are Reid and Garcia doing? I'm not sure. Cause we all know Rossi is helping JJ and JJ is taking down the female unsub which was bad a**. So everything's going well, JJ and Will are finally getting married and Rossi's planning it all. I'm thinking yeah great episode.

Just when you think all the drama is over, Prentiss comes in and tells us that she has been thinking of leaving ever since she came back. I was seconds away from punching the wall. The writers are really trying to get Prentcnce off the show. Or is that just me?

JJ's dress almost made up for it. It was beautiful and the whole setting was so beautiful. We also got some of Reid's science-magic and plenty of dances with Garcia and Morgan, and Prentiss with all the male teammates. All in all this I think was one of the best episodes in the season.

I'm sorry for this rant. I just watched the episode and needed to get some things off my chest.

I didn't watch the episode, so I don't really have anything to add. I was on FaceTime with Skyres when she watched this, so I've already heard all this firsthand. Consider yourselves lucky. (Just kidding Sky. Please don't kill me!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm tempted to. But I can't you are still useful to me.

    ReplyDelete